TN Patta Chitta Online Status – eserivices.tn.gov.in details, documents required, application status checking process, etc are discussed here. full information about TN Leaf Chitta Will be available to you in our article, please read it carefully. We will tell you in our article that how you can use this portal and this portal is made by the government. On this portal you can check your status, apply, etc and get complete information about your land, stay connected with us for more details.
TN Leaf Chitta
Through this portal, the government wants to digitize everything, so that people do not have to go to government offices. On this portal, you will get all the necessary information related to your land, so that you can easily check it.
Earlier people had to make rounds of government offices to get any information related to land and it used to waste a lot of time, but since this portal has started, people do not need to go anywhere. And all the information is available sitting at home.
This portal is launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu, whose purpose is only to help the people and provide all the information related to the land. As we all know that many people are dying due to the ongoing corona epidemic in the country and in such a situation it is not safe for anyone to leave the house, so through this portal you can sit and get all your information. Huh. at home. To get more information about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Documents Required for TN Patta Chitta
To get all the information on this portal and log in you need some documents, which are as follows:-
- owner’s name
- survey number
- area of land
- tax statement
- Name of District, Taluk and Village
- lease number
- sale deed
- proof of authority
- weight certificate
How to apply online in TN Patta Chitta?
- To apply online first click on the link of the official website
Whose links are eserivices.tn.gov.in
- After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on “View Patta and FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract“.
- Then you have to select your district and area type.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- On the next page you have to fill your District, Taluk, Ward, Survey Number, Block, Town and Subdivision Number.
- Then you have to enter the authentication value and click on submit.
- Your application will be completed.
How to check online status in TN Patta Chitta?
- First of all go to the online portal.
- Then you have to fillApplication ID” and “captcha value“On the home page.
- After filling click onget status‘.
- The status of your application will open in front of you.
- For this you have to first open the official website.
- Then you have to go”View Patta Copy/A-Register Extract“On the home page.
- After that, you have to click on “View A-Register Extract“On the next page.
- Then you have to select your district, taluka, village.
- After selecting the survey number, subdivision number and authentication value have to be entered.
- After entering click on submit, all your details will be displayed.
How to verify Porbok land in TN Patta Chitta online?
- First of all go to the online portal of Tamil Nadu.
- After that on the home page you have to click on “Verify Porambok Land“.
- Then the next page will open.
- In that you have to select your district, taluka, village and enter survey number and subdivision number.
- After that click on submit, your verification will be completed.
How to verify TN Patta Chitta Patta Certificate?
- First of all you have to open the official website.
- Then click on “Option”verify the lease“On the home page.
- Then you have to enter the reference number.
- After entering click on submit.
- Your verification will be completed.
How to download mobile app in TN Patta Chitta?
- To download the mobile app, first open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After that fill Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu in the search option.
- After filling click on the search option.
- Many apps will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the app which is at the top.
- After that you have to click on Install option.
- After that Patta Chitta Mobile App will be downloaded in your phone.
Hope you got all the information about TN Patta Chitta in our article, if you still want to ask something about this portal then you can message us in the comment section, we will definitely reply you soon .