Check UP Ration Card List 2021 online district wise fcs.up.gov.in Uttar Pradesh new ration card status by name, complete like this. UP Ration Card List 2021 details, which we will share below in this article. Residents of UP will get complete information about ration card here. You will also get the complete information which is available on the official website here. The new beneficiary list will also be mentioned.
UP Ration Card List 2021 Check
Now the natives of Uttar Pradesh are likely to use essential food items which are given by the UP government under the supervision of the Food and Supplies Department. In the time of this pandemic, the UP government is helping the people by providing them essential food items in the form of free ration.
So if you are a resident of UP and not availing these benefits, then you must check this article as it has given complete information about UP Ration Card List 2021. You can apply for a ration card to get these free essential food items.
UP Ration Card List 2021
Ration scheme is only for the residents of UP. Hence, all the natives can avail these benefits by applying for a ration card. After reading this article, you will know whether you are eligible to apply for it or not. This time due to the pandemic, the UP government has added many more benefits to help the people in this bad time.
Hence, all the families can avail these benefits. From this ration card list 2021, people can get essential food items at a much cheaper rate than the market price. Therefore, the food bill will not put pressure on their pocket. Applicants have to visit the official website once to check their name in the list.
UP Ration Card Status 2021 Check Online
In the time of this pandemic, people are quite worried about how they can earn and earn their living. To help the people suffering from this problem, the UP government has taken this step by providing free ration to the underprivileged people. It has become impossible to earn a living for those who are below the poverty line. In such a situation, the government has decided to help them with this ration. The essential commodities included in this ration are rice, wheat, sugar and pulses.
|department||Food, Civil Supplies, Uttar Pradesh|
|list||UP Ration Card List 2021|
|Event||UP New Ration Card Status 2021|
|types of ration card||BPL, APL, Aaya|
|under which||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|see||Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021|
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
So, now the process to apply for this ration card for the people of UP –
- It is running under the UP Food Supplies and Essentials Department.
- Recipients of UP Free Ration 2021:- People who are below poverty line
- The essential food items provided under this scheme are rice, wheat, sugar and pulses.
- This free ratio service is only for the residents of UP
- Need to do free ration service registration online
- Applicants can check their status on the official website fcs.up.nic.in
UP Ration Card Helpline Number / Toll-Free Number – 1800-1800-150
The price at which this ration is being given to the people:-
- Wheat :- Rs. 2/-kg
- Rice:- Rs.3/-kg
- Sugar :- Rs. 13.50/-kg
fcs.up.gov.in Ration Card List 2021
UP Ration Card Eligibility Criteria will show whether you are eligible to apply for this ration or not.
- All the native residents of UP can apply for this ration card.
- Applicant who wants to apply for this free ration must have only one ration card of UP state
- To get this free ration the applicant has to come under APL or AAY.
Required UP Ration Card Documents for Online Application
- Firstly, the natives of UP have to visit the official website to check whether they can apply for the ration card or not.
- For the purpose of second registration also, they have to visit the official website fcs.up.nic.in.
- And now the documents required for the application process:-
- Aadhar Card
- your bank statement
- Your caste certificate, if any
- electricity bill
- latest passport size photograph
- Income proof or salary slip of the applicant
ration card list up
Firstly, the applicants who are going to apply for this card for the first time have to download the form from the official website mentioned above. Now the details need to be filled in the form carefully
How to fill ration card form online?
Here are the steps that have to be followed for the new registration of UP ration card.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Food & Supplies FCS UP @ fcs.up.gov.in
- Now you have to click on the option Ration Card given there.
- After this, you have to enter your contact number as there you will get an OTP.
- After submitting the OTP, the further process will start.
- Now you have to fill the required details and details about your family.
- After that, you need to upload the above mentioned documents to prove your identity.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit your application and you will get a registration number.
UP Ration Card List 2021
Now you have to check your name in the list whether it is there or not. For this you have to follow the procedure given below.
- There are a few ways to check your name on the list. The first way is that you can directly add your name in the separate list created for BPL and AAY families.
- 2nd step is to visit the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in
- After that on the right side of the home page you will see an option, Search Ration Card List 2021.
- Then enter your family details and other details and finally click on search button and you will know whether your name is in the list or not.
So, here is the registration process and how to check your name in the list. There are many more questions that still remain unanswered and they are
If the applicant’s name is in the list of Ration Card 2021, how will he know the name of his distributor? So here is the answer.
- Visit the website fcs.up.nic.in
- Then click on the option search for Ration Card List 2021
- Then, click on the name of your district, region and your distributor
- After that, you can select your distributor, and your type of ration card
- For more details NFSC Helpline Number:- 18001800150
What if your name is not in the list but the documents submitted are correct?
In that case, you can directly call on their above mentioned helpline number and register your complaint. In no time they will get back to you and address your queries and complaints and tell you what you need to do to add your name to the list.
Is this ration free for all the natives of UP?
The answer is no. This ration is free only for those families who come under BPL, APL and AAY. They are only liable for free ration.
Here is the complete information of UP Ration Card 2021. All the facts have become clear. For more details you can visit the official website.