Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 A step by step guide with proper upgrade image sequence is available on this page. As Microsoft has released Windows 11 on 24th June 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users are looking to upgrade their systems with Windows 11. As of now, Windows 11 is a free upgrade and everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. There are some basic things you should know when upgrading Windows. In this article, we are going to provide you the details on how to upgrade Windows 10 to Win11.
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
We are going to answer various questions related to Upgradation, System Requirements, Timings, Process for Upgrade and other details on this page. As Windows 11 was leaked earlier and many of you must have also downloaded it. Now get a fresh and bug-free Windows 11 which can be downloaded directly from the official Microsoft website. You can upgrade your existing windows (be it windows 10 or windows 11) to Win11 in few steps available on this page.
Following are the details which we are going to provide on this page:
- What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
- How to download Windows 11 from official source?
- How to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- What are the supported languages for Windows 11?
What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
In order to install windows 11 in your system, certain requirements have to be fulfilled. If your system is not advanced enough then you may feel a problem while using Win11 on your PC. Here are the requirements for Windows 11 that your PC/Laptop must have.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster or system on a chip (SoC) with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor|
|Storage||64 GB or more|
|system firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot Enabled|
|TPM||TPM Version 2.0|
|graphics card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD display greater than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and Internet connectivity|
How to download Windows 11 from official source?
You do not need to visit any external website to download Windows 11. You can simply go to the System Update section of your current window and search for a new update. If Windows 11 is available, it will appear in your Upgrades section. You can simply click on the Download and Install button to install the domain directly to your system.
If you don’t want to upgrade to Windows 11 the easy way, you can also download Windows 11 from external sources. Windows 11 download links are given below.
Click here to download Windows 11
How to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There can be several ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We are going to discuss the method which is the simplest.
- Click on the Start menu and click on the “Control Panel” button.
- Now on the Control Panel page, you will find a section labeled as “Windows Updates”. Click on that link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Now from the Windows Update page, click on the “Check for Updates” button and Windows will start checking for recent updates.
- Once Windows has discovered the updates, you can simply click the Install Updates button to install all the updates.
- As an alternative, you can click on either of the two options which provides a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now a list of updates will appear in front of you. You can select and install any update in the Select dialog box.
- If you see the Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click on Install Updates.
- Your Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 11 will begin.
How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can download the Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and then install it on your system. But we are going to take the easy way.
- Go to the Start Menu and click on the Settings icon.
- Your Windows 10 Settings page will open. Now click on “Updates & Security” option from the Settings page.
- Now the Windows Update page will open. Click on the Check for Updates button.
- Now Windows will start checking for new updates.
- Now Windows will show multiple updates and you can choose which update you want to install.
- Go through the Updates searched, if you see Windows 11 Upgrade in that list, select that file and click on Download and Install.
What are the supported languages for Windows 11?
Windows 11 supports 40 different languages and you can select any of them while upgrading your existing windows to Windows 11. We are providing the list of supported languages below.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Bulgarian (Bulgaria)|
|Chinese (PRC)||Chinese (Taiwan)|
|Croatian (Croatia)||Czech (Czech Republic)|
|Danish (Denmark)||Dutch (Netherlands)|
|English United Kingdom)||English United States)|
|Estonian (Estonia)||Finnish (Finland)|
|French France)||French (Canada)|
|German Germany)||Greek (Greece)|
|Hebrew (Israel)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Italian (Italy)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Korean (Korea)||Latvian (Latvia)|
|Bokml (Norway)||Polish (Poland)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian (Romania)||Russian (Russia)|
|Slovak (Slovakia)||Slovenian (Slovenia)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Spanish (Mexico)|
|Swedish (Sweden)||Thai (Thailand)|
|Turkey (Turkey)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|
We hope you have understood the process of updating Windows 10 to Windows 11. If you were looking for the Windows 10 Upgrade Windows 11 procedure, then we think you have found it on this page.