UPSSSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
UPSSSC PET Exam Syllabus 2021: The notification for UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test has bought a golden opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for various Group C Recruitment. To start preparing for PET 2021, the candidate must be familiar with the detailed exam pattern and syllabus as indicated by the commission. The syllabus is very important to score good marks in the exam and qualify for the eligibility test. Here we have provided UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021 PDF, download from below article.
UPSSSC PET will include major exams like UP Assistant Statistical Officer, UP Lekhpal, UP Gram Vikas Adhikari etc. So the candidate has to prepare very well to qualify for this eligibility test conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. PET is the preliminary exam on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the main exam of various posts. There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam Date Declared: Click here to check
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021: Highlights
|board name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|name of exam||UPSSSC PET 2021|
|total number of questions||100|
|Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|standard of examination||Secondary / Senior Secondary|
|negative marking||1/4 mark|
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 will be conducted in offline mode for the duration of 2 hours
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks with Negative marking of 0.25 marks For each wrong answer.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects: General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi & Unseen Passages, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures & Graphs
- there will be one Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks For each wrong answer.
- Check the distribution of subjects and marks from the table given below
|serial number||Subject||number of questions||Mark|
|2||Indian National Movement||05||05|
|5||Indian Constitution and Public Administration||05||05|
|1 1||current affairs||10||10|
|13||2 Analysis of unread fragments||10||10|
|15||table interpretation analysis||10||10|
UPSSSC PET Exam Syllabus 2021 in English
start your preparation for UPSSSC PET 2021 Along with the subject wise syllabus released in the notification. To help you out, we have provided the topics to be covered in the upcoming Preliminary Eligibility Test.
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Reasoning Reasoning
- Order and Ranking
- blood relation
- Calendar See More
- coding-decoding – numbers and letters
- cause effect
- decisive argument
- big little
- Negative Reasoning – Statement Analysis and Judgment
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: General Awareness
- India’s neighbors
- Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Indian states and union territories
- Indian parliament
- National and International Days and their Significance
- World Organization and Headquarters
- Indian tourist places
- Indian Art and Culture
- Indian and International Sports
- Indian Research Institute
- books and authors
- Awards and honors
- climate change and environment
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: General Hindi
- a phrase
- equivalent words
- common errors
- Writers and Works – Prose and Poetry
- unseen path
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: General English
- English grammar
- question on passage
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: General Science
- basic physics
- basic chemistry
- basic biology
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Current Affairs
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Indian History and National Movement
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Vedic Culture
- Gupta Dynasty
- Maurya Dynasty
- One who increases Joy:
- Rajput period
- Sultanate period
- Mughal Empire
- Legislative Amendment and British India Act, 1935
- Quit India Movement
- Rise of British Raj and First War of Independence
- Social and Economic Impact of the British Raj
- Early Years of the Freedom Movement
- Swadeshi and Civil Disobedience Movement
- Revolutionary Movement and Rise of Extremism
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Geography
- Political Geography of India and the World
- Climate & Weather
- Time Zone
- Population Change and Migration
- Physical Geography of India and the World: Rivers and its Valleys, Ground Water Resources, Deserts and Arid Regions, Mountains and Glaciers, and Mineral Resources
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in 1991 and the Economy After
- Post-2014 Economic Reforms: Agricultural Reforms, Structural Reforms, Labor Reforms, Fiscal Reforms and GST
- Indian Economy from 1947 to 1991: Planning Commission and Five Year Plans, Green Revolution, Development of Mixed Economy: Private and Public Sectors, Milk Development and Flood Operations, Nationalization and Reforms of Banks
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Constitution of India and Public Administration
- Constitution of India: Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Parliamentary System, Federal System, Union and Union Territories, and Union Territory Relations, Judicial Structure, Supreme Court, High Court
- district administration
- Local Bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions
UPSSSC PET Syllabus: Preliminary Arithmetic
- Whole Numbers, Fractions and Decimals
- simple arithmetic equation
- exponents and powers
- Square and Square Roots
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021 in Hindi
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2021 in Hindi is provided in the table below, Hindi medium candidates can prepare with this updated syllabus.
|Indian History (Indian History)||Contains Culture of Sindhu Buddhism: Gautam Buddha (Biographical Education Education) Jainism: Mahavira (Biographical Education) Maurya Dynasty: Emperor Raj Dynasty: Kaal Gossip, Chandra II Harshav and Rajput Sultanate Period Mughal Empire Adiyudha of Maratha Raj and first class Housing Family Raj’s Social- Life Effect|
|Indian National (Indian National Movement)||Enavijay Cyclone in the Year of Self-Independence and Self-Independence Maker: Cyclonic Botanical Republic Company of Other Types of Aircraft Originating, 1935 Air Commander in India, leader of the Azad Hind Fauj G. Subhash Chandra Bose Bose|
|Geography||Physiology of India and the World Earth Resources of the Earth Mountain Ranges, Hills and Glaciers Desert and Arid Zone Botany (especially in India) India and the World Science Meteorology Demographic Variability|
|Indian Economy (Indian Economy)||Economic Development Planning Commission (From 1947 to 1991) Reform Agricultural Reform Framework Labor Reform Reform Economy GMT|
|Indian Constitution and Public Administration (Indian Constitution and Public Administration)||Constitution The special feature of the Indian Constitution is the policy-making of the state, the organic system and the union, the central university, the center – the central judicial structure – the Marvo Court, the High Court, the district administration. Bodies Bodies Panchayati Raj Institutions|
|General Science (General Science)||physical physics toxicology chemistry biology|
|Arithmetic (Elementary Arithmetic)||Whole Numbers, Standard Standard Calculation Arithmetic Age Group Class VIII Class Translated and Powered|
|General Hindi (General Hindi)||syntactic antonyms syllables syllables syllables for words idioms – proverbs common word writers and syllables (prose and verse)|
|General English (General English)||English Grammar Questions Based on Unread Prose|
|Logic and Power (Logic and Logic)||Large and hierarchical hierarchical relationships individual calendars and forms and effects space-d dwarf (numbers and letters) behavior logical/statement and special type|
|Nearby (Current Affairs)||Indian|
|General (General Awareness)||Marts Countries of India Countries, Capitals and States and Centers of India Lok Sabha, Indian Lok Sabha, and Indian Science Association, Legislature Posts and National International Days World Institutes and Indian Space Art of India and World Sports Research Institutes of the World Research Institutes and Environment Institute of Science Researcher for Biochemistry and Environment|
|Discussion and Analysis of Unread Hindi Gunks||Interpretation and current of unread Hindi prose – 02 5 questions on prose|
|Explanation of details||key and graph|
|Explanation of description||Explanation of Vyapam and – 5 Questions on 02 Combinations|
UPSSSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any negative marking in UPSSSC PET exam?
answer. Yes, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Q. What will be the level of PET exam?
answer. The questions asked in PET 2021 will be of intermediate level.
Q. Which subjects will be covered in PET 2021?
answer. Questions will be asked from subjects including General Knowledge, Science, General Hindi and Unseen Passage, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning, and Figures and Graphs.
Q. What will be the criteria to qualify UPSSSC PET?
answer:. On the basis of percentile, UPSSSC will release the PET result which will decide who qualifies for the exam and who are eligible to apply for various posts.
Q. What will be the mode of UPSSSC PET Exam 2021?
answer. UPSSSC PET exam will be conducted in offline mode.