Voter ID Status Check 2021 can be checked state wise online at voterportal.eci.gov.in or nvsp.in Voter Card Online Application Track, Epic Voter Card Download with Photo. Complete information about Voter ID Status Check 2021 is given in this article, so read our article carefully till the end. How can you apply for Voter ID, how can you check complete information Voter ID Status State wise etc are clearly given to you in our article. Hope you read our article carefully and apply for Voter ID as soon as possible. Also, let us tell you that it is the right of all the residents of our country to vote by making voter ID and it is also our duty to vote.
voter id status check 2021
Voter ID card in India is operated by the Election Commission of India. Voter ID is a very important document in today’s time, through which you can vote in elections. You can get your Voter ID made after 18 years, for which you can apply online. Voter ID is also used as an identity in India and through this you can vote in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections. A Voter ID is very important and mandatory for everyone above the age of 18 years, for which it is very easy to apply.
Voter ID was introduced in India in 1993, which is used today for proof of age, proof of address and also for travel. You can apply for Voter ID and check your status and voter list by visiting the official website of ECI. You can also apply for Voter ID offline by visiting the CEO’s office and get all the information. If you want, you can also check the status and list of your voter ID sitting online and which you can also check through SMS.
voter card track online application
Applicants can track their online application for new voter ID card by following simple procedures. You can check the status of your card by visiting the voter portal of ECI. Now, Election Commission of India provides better, suitable and quick online services through NVSP and voterportal.eci.gov.in.
Documents Required for Voter ID Apply Online – To apply for Voter ID you will need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- age proof certificate
- bank passbook
- income certificate
- rent contract
- pan card
- Indian passport
- 5th, 8th, 10th class marksheet
- Birth certificate
- driving license
- water bill
- electricity bill
- gas connection bill
- Ration magazine.
voter id card apply online
- To apply online for Voter ID, you have to follow these steps, which are as follows:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is :- https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
- Then you have to click on “Options”Create Account“On the home page.
- After this a new page will open on your screen.
- In that you have to enter your mobile number and email id.
- Then you will have to verify through OTP, the link of which will come on your email ID.
- After that on the same page you have to enter your password.
- After entering the correct password, you have to click on Login.
- Then the dashboard of NVSP will open on your screen, in which you have to click on “new voter registration“.
- Then on the next page you will be asked, from which you have to choose an option. Voter ID card online application.
voter id card apply online
- After that you will be asked about your citizenship, for which you will be given three options and you will have to select one as per your wish.
- After that you will be asked for some details, which you will have to fill incorrectly, along with you will also have to submit your date of birth certificate.
- Then you have to click on save and continue to that page.
- On the next page you have to upload a passport size photograph of 200KB size.
- If you have any disability then you have to fill it, else you have to click on save and proceed.
- Then you have to fill the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your family and also the name of that family member.
- After that you will have to provide your address proof, as well as documents.
- Then your form will be open, in which all your details were filled and you will have to check all your details once.
- If you find any mistake in it then you can rectify it and then you have to click on submit.
- After clicking, you will be given a reference ID number, through which you can check your voter ID status.
|under which||National Voters Service Portal|
|Event||NVSP Voter ID Status 2021|
|commission||Election Commission of India|
|Event||voter card status online|
|beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years of age|
You can check Voter ID Card Status Online or Download Voter Card with Photo – EPIC Voter Card PDF
How to do Voter ID Status Check 2021 Online?
- To check the status, first you have to go to the online portal, whose link you will get in our article.
- After that, you have to click on “application status“On the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- In that you have to enter your reference ID.
- After filling the ID, you have to click on Track Status.
- Then all the information about your voter eid status will open on your screen.
|Andaman and Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||Union Territories of DNH and DD|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan license apply online|
voter id card track your application
How to Apply Offline for Voter ID 2021?
- To apply offline you have to first open the official website.
- After that, you have to download the application form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the details, you also need to attach all the documents with the form.
- After filling the details and attaching the documents, you need to go to your BLO and submit your form.
How to register complaint in Voter ID 2021?
- If you want to register complaint in your Voter ID then open online portal for that.
- After that click on the complaint option on the home page.
- After that you will be given some options and out of that you have to select an option as per your complaint.
- After selecting, some options will appear in front of you.
- In that you have to click on any one option.
- After clicking submit, select the option.
- After this the file of your complaint will be there.
If you want to ask anything about your Voter ID Status Check 2021 then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will reply you soon. Also, bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.