In 1828, Georg Simon Ohm, a German physicist electric current and potential difference”.
Which we call Ohm’s law. Ohm’s law is a formula used to calculate the relationship between voltage and resistance in an electrical circuit.
This rule is so prevalent. compared to einstein Of E=MC^2 is done from.
Ohm’s law क्या है (what is omh law in hindi )
Ohm’s law Definition of “If the physical state of a substance, such as temperature, does not change, then applied at both its ends.
The potential difference (v) is proportional to the carrying current (I) in it. ,
Meaning, V∝ I(Note: After removing this, we use the constant. So that the balance of the equation is maintained)
Now, V=I×R ,
The formula for Ohm’s law,
V=I×R, We call it the ohm’s formula.
Note: V = Voltage,
I = Current, in ampere,
R = Resistance,
Ohm’s law If you know the value of any two variables, you can easily calculate the third one.
When you want to know the voltage(V),
V = IRuse .
When you want to find the current (I),
When you want to find the Resistance (R),
(1) Ohm’s law applies only when the physical states are constant.
(2) Ohm’s law semiconductor But does not apply.
Question related to Ohm’s law,
1) If a current of 8A is passing through an electric circuit. And the resistance of the circuit is 16Ω. then calculate the voltage
Note: The voltage value is to be calculated.
2) If a current of 2A is passing in an electric circuit. And the voltage in the circuit is 14V. Then calculate the resistance.
Note: The resistance value has to be determined.
3) If any electric circuit is connected to 10V voltage. And the resistance of the circuit is 5Ω. Then calculate the current i,
Note: To get the current value,
I=10/5, => 2A
So friends, thank you very much for reading this article. I hope That you must have got to know a lot new from this article.