Windows 11 ISO file 32/64 bit download, leaked news, features, release date, system requirement, setup size, how to download and install are available on this page. Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, tech-savvy people have gone crazy about all the information they can find about Windows 11. If you are one of those crazy, check out the full article for more details.
windows 11 download
As of now, there is no set date for the release of windows 11 available. But, there is an event scheduled on 24 June 2021 where Microsoft will talk about the next generation of Windows. The event is scheduled for June 24 at 11 am. So we can expect that they will announce the Windows 11 release date on that day.
In 2015, Windows 10 was launched that Microsoft was adamant that they would not make another version of Windows. But, it is revolutionary time for technology and new technology is being introduced every day. Hence, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all the users.
Windows 11 32/64 Bit ISO File Download
Many users have started searching for it Windows 11 32/64 Bit ISO File Even now. Let us tell you that this version of Windows is yet to be released. On June 24, some announcements will be made regarding the release of Windows 11. After Win 11 is released and available for download, it will be available only on Microsoft’s official portal.
The Win11 ISO file will be provided to users for free (preliminary prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend that you upgrade your OS to Win11 as soon as it becomes available. Because, after a certain time limit, Microsoft can even pay it.
Windows 11 ISO file bot will be available for 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You have to download the ISO file of the version according to your OS.
Windows 11 Free or Paid – Price Information
Windows 11 is expected to be available as a free upgrade for those who are already running Windows 10, 7 and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft ran a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in previous years.
Making Windows 11 available for free will help Microsoft bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help in safely removing old operating systems from users’ devices which are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 Leaked News
Windows 11 is set for release on 24 June 2021. But it was already leaked on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and many other details were leaked. It can be seen in the leaks that a new start menu has been prepared for the new version. Several other interface-level changes have been seen in the leaked news of Windows 11.
The new Start menu will have rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simpler and faster version of what we are used to in Windows 10. This will include various pinned apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and more.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar and Search Bar
- New animations are added when moving and dragging windows. Even opening, closing, and minimizing a new window have different animation than in earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured addons to multitask with split-screen-like windows, grouping different task windows, etc.
- Touch controls have been greatly improved. Windows 11 will fix various problems that Windows 10 had.
- New sounds have been added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made to the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see many new sound options.
- You will also have access to dark mode.
- Rounded Corners: Sharp corners will not be found in Windows 11. The corners of the different bars will be rounded.
- New icons have been added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new widgets have been added in this version.
There are still many new features of Windows 11 that we do not know about. These featured will be updated shortly.
windows 11 system requirements
Below is the minimum required system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- or 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approx 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approx 18 GB of available hard disk space.
windows 11 setup size
It can be seen from the leaked version of Windows 11 that the size of the setup file (ISO file) is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, we can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
how to download windows 11
As we know that Win11 64bit version was leaked online and many people have uploaded it on google drive and shared it online. The direct link to download the ISO file is Here.
download link 1
download link 2
download link 3
Download Link 4
We do not recommend you to download and install the leaked version on your device as it may be loaded with malware. Hackers may have included some code in this file to steal your information, so please do so at your own risk.
How to Install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS
- Download ISO file from download link.
- Take a USB drive (with at least 16GB of space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- Do not change any other fields and keep them all as default and then click on start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/pc and keep pressing the boot key.
- Select the USB drive as the primary from the boot device options.
- Pressing the Enter button will start the Windows 11 installation process.
- Now choose your language, time and keyboard input method.
- Click Install Now.
- Since you do not have a product key, click the “I do not have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 version you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 installation.
- Click next and your windows will start to install.
For now, that’s all we know about Microsoft Windows 11. Make sure to bookmark this page to get the latest updates.