YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary List and other details can be checked from this page. You will get complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in this article, please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you complete information about this portal in a step by step manner and we will give you clear details about status, registration and eligibility criteria and application etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The full name of this scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs 75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to those women whose age is 45-60 years and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope you all apply for this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply as per your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women. To get more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If you have a government job in your family then you cannot apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the woman who wants to apply should be Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh then only you can apply.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women can apply who belong to SC/ST/BC category.
- Even if you have a four wheeler, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The documents required for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- age proof
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- bank account passbook
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which are as follows:-
- Through this scheme you will be given Rs 75,000/- in 4 installments for 4 years.
- We want to tell you that women will benefit greatly from this scheme.
- 19,000/- will be given every year by the state government to women in the age group of 45-60.
- Pension is provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is also very easy to apply on this portal and it is absolutely free.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee for applying.
- Women of SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefit from this.
How to Apply Online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To apply online, first of all visit the official website.
Whose links are :- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, you have to click on “apply Now“On the home page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the form exactly, like name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, gender, caste and all other information.
- After filling the details, you have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
How to Check Online Status in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page”search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- District wise list will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that the list of your district will open, you have to search your name in it.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021 Status?
- To check the beneficiary list, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page you have to click on the option “Dashboard”.
- After clicking on the next page you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that you have to select your district, secretariat and mandal and click on beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can see your name in your list.
Hope you got the complete information about YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021 in our article, if you still want to ask something about this portal, feel free to message us in the comment section and we will reply you soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
answer. To apply for this scheme, your age should be 45 to 60 years.
Q Who can apply for this scheme?
answer. Only women from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Q Is there any fee to be paid for applying for this scheme?
answer. No, you will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for this scheme.
Q What are the benefits of YSR Cheyutha Yojana 2021?
answer. Under this scheme, women will be given Rs 75,000/- in 4 installments.
Q Can residents of other states apply on this portal?
answer. No, only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh level can apply on this portal.
Q Under whom does this scheme come?
answer. This scheme comes under the state government.