YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme List 2021 Beneficiary List, Apply Online, Eligibility List can be checked from this page for Driver Rs. 10000 help. YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme was launched by the AP Government last year. The scheme was launched to enable drivers, including cab and auto drivers, to get some assistance amid the coronavirus pandemic. This year also the scheme has been restarted and the beneficiaries have already applied for it. Those who have applied last year have to apply again for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme 2021
On this page, we are going to share with you the details about the registration process YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme And how you can check the list of beneficiaries for it. We are also going to provide you the details about eligibility and required documents to apply for this scheme. One must read the complete article to get details on YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme online application, release of list, eligibility list.
|scheme name||YSR Vehicle Mitra|
|Relief fund||10000 rupees|
|release date||15 June 2021|
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme List 2021
Today on June 15, 2021, the government is going to release the third phase of financial assistance to the registered drivers. Rupee. Today Rs 10000 will be deposited in the account of each driver. Those who want to check the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme List 2021, they have to download the list from here. The Vahan Mitra Beneficiary List will provide the details of the drivers who have to pay Rs. 10000 in his account on this day.
Last year more than 2 lakh drivers were benefitted by the Vahan Mitra scheme and this year 42,932 new registrations have been recognized. 15 to these drivers. going to get financial aidth June 2021 in their accounts.
This year a total of 247468 drivers will be benefited by the YSR Vahan Mitra scheme. These include 59692 SC, 138382 BC, 9910 ST and 40494 OC.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Apply Online
- As a first step, you have to visit the official website of AP Transport Department.
- Now from the homepage itself, click on “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner cum Driver Right Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles”.
- Various options will appear on a new page.
- Now click on “Apply Online” section.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the details asked in that form.
- Click on the Preview button to verify all the details.
- Now click on submit option.
- Now your Registration or Application ID will be generated.
- Take printout as proof of application.
Vahan Mitra Scheme Eligibility and Documents Required
- Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The age of the applicant should be more than one year.
- The name of the applicant should be present on the ration card.
- Applicant should belong to BPL family.
- The applicant must be driving an auto, cab or taxi.
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- BPL card or white ration card
- Vehicle documents.
- income certificate
- Unencumbered bank account.
How to check Vahan Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List
- Visit the official website of AP Transport Department
- From the notice board on the homepage, click on “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner cum Driver of Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles”.
- Now from the new page you will see various options.
- From those options click on Beneficiary List.
- Download PDF List.
If you have any queries regarding Vahan Mitra Scheme List, please leave a comment in the below box.